Sunday, July 24, 2011

Part 1: My little Brown Bear

Today Me & the boss were exchanging money at Lucky Plaza. I was trotting along past a shop window when my puppy dog eyes spotted a very lovely Little Brown Bear. I knew straight away we would become inseparable.

I'm so excited to have my very own Brown Bear to play with. Little Brown Bears are made mostly in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. And many white guys here have one, some even have two or three at the same time! My little Brown bear is different from all the other brown bears. She is at college, part-time, um, er, studying English; Has never asked me for money; and always says "yes" to cuddles anytime I want & never has a headache.


We like going for walks together. Brown bear doesn't say much, but that's why we get on so well. We especially like the park on Sundays. There are so many little brown bears in the park on Sunday.

To Be Continued.....

Big Face licks and lots of Love
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. hhmmmnnnn.......a bit funny but such racist comments you got there....

    ReplyDelete