Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thomas and Nakita

Each night as a little girl, The boss would read me a bed time story. One of my favourites was Thomas The Tank Engine. Inspired by Thomas, I've decided to write my own modern day version. Sit back and enjoy my fractured fairy tales written by Jess The Dog.


THOMAS & NAKITA
Thomas had always wondered how far his Singapore branch line would travel, so one day Thomas set off with has coaches, Annie & Clarabel bringing up the rear.
 "Oh", said Thomas.
He then continued,"I'm sure I can get off this little island!", and after a week of hard puffing, Thomas had not only cleared 'The Causeway', he had reached the Ukraine where he came across Nakita the nuclear power station.

"Hello, I'm Thomas"
"I'm Nakita, now bugger off"
"What's the matter Nakita?", said Thomas.
"My stomach hurts".
Nakita was suffering from a severe case of nuclear meltdown. The overweight Russian scientists rushed around Nakita's poorly built reactors.
"Oh no!" said Nakita, "I'm going to blow".
And explode she did, forming a mushroom cloud. Every living creature within 200 kilometres of Nakita were incinerated.
"Ow, ow, ow" moaned Thomas, who had turned a bright shade of radioactive red.
Six months later Thomas was buried twenty feet underground and covered with concrete where he would remain radioactive for the next 20,000 years.

I do like a happy ending, don't you boys & girls?
THE END.
Lots of love and face licks
JESSICA

No comments:

Post a Comment